Basketball blog

Hello my fellow mates, My name is Tomaz Bruce, I attend Roosevelt high school and I'm in 11th grade. Now I represent you to my basketball blog. Basketball is bigger than just a sport, a game, and all that. Basketball is a form of art and basketball or sports in general bring people together as a whole and that's why I love basketball. I've been playing the game I love since 6th grade. I play the point guard position and I'm a decent one. I think my best abilities are my finishing around the basket, my defense, my feel for the game, and my leadership. I played aau for kingdom hoops and Iowa elite but this year I don't know who I'm going to play for. Season is coming up and I'm real excited. Time to start hitting the gym everyday. You gotta put in work to separate yourself from the crowd and others 

Comments

Post a Comment