Favorite player and favorite team blog

My favorite players are Lebron James, Chris Paul, and Kyrie Irving and i like them all for a different reason. I like Lebron for being one of the greatest players of time and just being an overall good idol and role model, I like Chris Paul because he's such a master mind floor general on the floor and he's an undersized point guard and so am I, and I like Kyrie for being such a magician with the ball and his creative finishing ability. My favorite team is wherever Lebron goes, not a bandwagon but when i first started witnessing basketball Lebron was the first player I ever watched and yeah that's just how it is now. I like the rockets a little just because Chris Paul is on there. This recent off season Lebron James joined the Lakers to start something new and begin a new chapter, not for just him but for his family too. Lebron has a wife which is his high school sweet heart, 3 kids 2 boys and a girl, one of his sons is one of the best basketball players in his class and is looking to follow his father's footsteps. Fun fact about Lebron is that he has not 1 but 3 mansions and he just opened a school (IPromise school) in his hometown.

Comments

  1. I think LeBron building a school is super cool. I hope more people start doing things like that with their money.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment